Please do not abuse the effort to introduce this
test in as many languages as possible!
- You did the test several times so you are familiar with the context
of the words and sentences.
- You will translate the pages to the national language spoken in
- You fully understand everything in the text below.
- You are confident your translation is right regarding spelling and
In all other cases do not borther and please quit
by clicking here.
The sentences and words appearing in the test, marked with the numbers
(1) till (
are shown below more or less in the sequence they apear on the screen.
Fill out all the empty text boxes below the original English text
translated in your own language.
Some additional fields which you need to fill out are marked with
the characters (A) till (G).
When doing so please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Please translate all sentences as carefully as possible and if suitable
for your language use Capitals, question marks, exclamation marks
and dots similar to the original English text.
- If applicable use your own script instead of Latin characters i.e. Arabic, Kanji, Hangul etc.
- Use the correct direction if your languange is written from right
to left, such as Arabic, Farsi etc. This direction will be followed
up in the resulting pages.
- Take notice of the comments written in italic before filling out
- When being asked to fill in a "first name" don't fill
in your name but the actual translation!
- Do not use HTML codes.
- Please keep in mind that the words and characters you use should
also be easy to understand for everybody also for children!
Okay Here You Go...Good Luck!
Are you sure all the field are filled in and the text is correct?
In case you are not sure, check again!
Otherwise press the Submit button below and after processing (max
30 seconds!) you will be forwarded to the new page.
Pls. take notice that external links to the new page in your language will
be processed within 24 hours.